Look at this nerd. Look at ‘em. This is my nerd.
UGLY SCREECHING. OH MY GOODNESS I DIDN’T THINK I’D HIT THIS MILESTONE. A YEAR AND TWO MONTHS LATER I’VE DONE IT. I’VE HIT 100 FOLLOWERS.
Is this france?
animaniacs was ahead of its time
I have to remind myself and the angry fandom side of tumblr about this periodically or this damn website might implode
Different message everytime you drag it
how this can make my day
- I’m loud.
- I’m Obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces
- I change my hair colour often
- I straighten my hair often
- I have a piercing
- I have small feet
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red. (Do natural red streaks count?)
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class
- A teacher has called my parents.
Easter this year falls on 4/20. Praise it.
1. name: Lorena
2. birthday: September 22
3. favorite color: Red/Purple
4. lucky number: 11, 9, 22
5. height: 5’6”talents
1. last dream you remember: I was eating dinner at this huge mansion and the servants looked normal and then some of them turned into these weird talking stuffed animals and others disappeared. Then I was given a chainsaw and I was fighting the stuffed animal servants and then I was standing in a room with my cat, she said,”kill for the potato,” and then I woke up.
2. can you juggle: With one hand yes.
3. art/sports/both: Arts
4. do you like writing: Definitely
5. do you like dancing: I do, I’m not very good at it however.
6. do you like singing: I do but I keep getting mixed results when I ask people about my singing skills.fantasize
1. dream vacation: Going out to a nice little seaside home with a HUGE garden.
2. dream date: Cuddling and playing video games with a bunch of delicious food.
3. dream guy/gal: They have to be a relatively good person, like to tell jokes, and like to play video games.
4. dream wedding: A same wedding with a bunch of flowers, like a garden wedding and it would be small and quaint and there would be doves.
5. dream pet: The living noodle known as a ferret.
6. dream job: Doing Let’s Plays or writing or animating or drawing.music
1. favorite song: It changes constantly.
2. favorite album: Don’t have one.
3. favorite artist: Don’t have one.
4. last song you heard on the radio: Misery Business by Paramore. Oh how I love that radio station.
5. least favorite song: I don’t really have one.
6. least favorite album: I don’t have one.
7. least favorite artist: I don’t have one.preferences
1. guys/girls/both: I don’t really care about gender.
2. hair color: I don’t care.
3. eye color: I don’t care.
4. humorous/serious: I need someone humorous so that I don’t drown myself in serious matters.
5. taller/shorter: I don’t care.
6. biggest turn-off: ????????????
7. biggest turn-on: ????????????